ACTION ALERT: Clarion call for international solidarity with South Africa against tyrannical health regulations
Deadline for comments to 'government' is today, but the global movement is growing, fast
South Africa faces one of the biggest challenges to human rights
The Minister of Health in South Africa, Dr. Joe Phaahla, proposed controversial amendments to National Health Act regulations that will become a permanent replacement to South Africa’s equally controversial Covid-19 state of disaster management regulations. These proposed amendments will give the minister and the government tyrannical powers over health care autonomy and personal sovereignty.
The proposed amendments would mean that government could force people suspected of having any notifiable medical condition into quarantine, with forced testing, and forced treatments – including ineffective and unsafe vaccines. According to the proposed amendments, any person refusing to be examined, tested, treated, isolated or quarantined can be compelled to do so via a court issued warrant.
Threat to South Africa’s freedom is a threat to global freedom
The proposed amendments are in lockstep with the WHO and its unlawful claim over sovereignty through its proposed new pandemic treaty. This article contains a useful summary of other measures that do not make sense in science or law, and which South Africans who are aware of the proposed amendments believe is a violation of human rights. Read also clear objections by the Young Nurses Indaba Trade Union.
Once the amendments are approved, the Department of Health says they would be implemented without being tabled in parliament. In other words, there is no democratic participation process. This is similar to the WHO Director-General Tedros unilaterally contradicting the decision of the WHO’s IHR expert committee to not declare monkeypox a PHEIC (Public Health Emergency of International Concern).
WATCH THIS SPECIAL CHD AFRICA EMERGENCY BROADCAST ON CHD.TV
CALL TO ACTION FOR GLOBAL SOLIDARITY
Regardless of where you live in our world, take a stand for human rights and against tyranny by taking action in one or all of these 5 steps:
1.Take a stand with Children’s Health Defense and Children’s Health Defense Africa: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/child-health-topics/action/south-africa-needs-your-help-to-stand-against-medical-apartheid/?eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=39234301-076a-44f8-b7f2-4b43cc910a6a
2. CLICK HERE via OpenSourceTruth to tell multiple health officials in South Africa that you stand in solidarity with the people of South Africa against government attempts to impose totalitarian control and medical apartheid.
3. LET SOUTH AFRICAN HEALTH OFFICIALS KNOW THE WORLD IS WATCHING THEM
Template letter by OST to South African health officials Read now
OR compose your own unique email and send it to the email addresses listed below.
You can CC Children’s Health Defense Africa or forward the email to: AF.Shabnam.Mohamed@ChildrensHealthDefense.co.za
4. IF YOU LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA, SUBMIT YOUR PUBLIC COMMENT BEFORE AUGUST 5, 2022:
CLICK HERE to see comments submitted by other people.
5. SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH OTHERS because what happens in South Africa will happen internationally.
OTHER LINKS TO UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION
GREAT VISUAL RESOURCES
* Watch this truth to power interview on AM Wake Up with Me, Adv Sabelo Sibanda and our new friends: https://rokfin.com/stream/21231 (1:04:30 - 1:50:00)
* Riveting conversation with Dr Rima Laibow and guests Dr EV Rapiti, Adv Sabelo Sibanda, Dr Shankara Chetty and Shabnam Palesa Mohamed - Zoom recording: https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/ap6VsvozJqOZ6q3bI1W93mI6QHpdDnTLXQe336U1QFh3NTbRitZn_ejcOBGmvZeM.KwJMrT4JQSPpMJb8 Password: Vm9Upx!%
* Join me on Telegram, take back our power to create a better world: t.me/SPMmedia
Special shout from South Africa to to my fellow warrior, future creator, and sister soul, the inimitable Dr Jessica Rose: jessicar.substack.com/p/please-listen-to-sabelos-message
And to Margaret Anna Alice for beautiful solidarity work. Power to the People. https://off-guardian.org/2022/08/04/letter-to-the-south-african-government/
I just added this post to the Additional Resources section of my own letter, Shabnam:
• "Letter to the South African Government" (https://margaretannaalice.substack.com/p/letter-to-the-south-african-government)
Here's hoping for a groundswell of opposition 🙌
Was never about a virus!